View Profile PandaThePanda

3 Audio Reviews

Wow this one is surprisingly Nice :D
But melody aside, the intro is bit harsh on the ear, I suggest using some reeverb. It's also quite long in my opinion, shortening it and getting to the "drop" part faster would be nice :)

You should also consider compressing the song to make all the sound stand out more and making it a bit louder. A easy and fast fix would be to just slam a soudgoodizer on the master ;)

All in all, you have the melody down, you just need to get the technical part dawn too.

Yours Truly ~PandaThePanda <3

ReSiRE responds:

I appreciate your feedback, I haven't gotten any since like FOREVER. I would shorten it but I just don't have the heart to, though I see where you're coming from. Also, FL Mobile doesn't have any plugins so rip me XC. I'm working on it right now so yeah.

In the end, I appreciate your feedback.

Honestly it is interesting but I would suggest to compress the song so all the sound are on a more equal level. Cuz now I needed to lower the volume when the song kicked in.

And in the drop itself, maybe use some automation clips to get more variety.

Other than that maybe try to make the "intro" a bit shorter, you should get to the drop faster.

Yours truly ~PandaThePanda <3

Like it but the loop should have been a little longer, not just 2sec ;)

SimpleCubic1497 responds:

hey, thanks for the feedback, also i will try to extend the loop whenever i will get the chance, but I dont think its really going to change anything because its the same thing, its just looping over and over again.

Making stupid shit 4 shitty people ;) Im all in 4 project collabs :D